Cost Engineer - Consultancy
COST ENGINEER CONSULTANT - LEADING PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANCY - LONDON - £350-400P/DAY 6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
This leading 25 management consultancy, operating within procurement and supply chain, are looking to bring on board an experienced Cost Engineer to lead on a number of major projects within the aerospace, defence and engineering sectors.
As an organisation going through a period of significant growth, this position will not only give you the opportunity to work with leading global organisations, but gives you an excellent opportunity to partner with a business for future positions.
Cost Engineer role outline:-
- Report on cost margins & breakdown points dependant on client and project objectives to ensure a real understanding of business activity and associated profitability
- Support negotiations with client suppliers to upskill staff and deliver exceptional results
- Utilise your broad knowledge of design, manufacturing processes and martials to influence product design from raw material selection
- Strive for progression and success within the business, utilising their partnership strategy to scope for future project
- Experience of the automotive sector with a cost systems background coupled with a good understanding of accounting principles
- Consulting experience within a corporate environment OR within a global FTSE / Fortune 500 business
- Degree / MBA within a business, engineering or science related discipline
If interested please contact me directly on jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain
Keywords: engineering, cost engineer, QS, procurement, supply chain, consulting, degree, masters, MSc, London