HR/Professional Services Procurement Manager
The company is a global professional services provider with a reputation of providing quality services across multiple business sectors. Over a number of years they have a built up an unparalleled reputation in the market, and they are looking to grow the procurement team and continue to be a leading global player.
The FTSE 100 Company is looking for a proven procurement professional to:
- Lead cradle to grave sourcing engagements in the HR and professional services categories
- Work in multiple sub categories in HR and professional services, build relationships and exploit procurement business opportunities
- Have the autonomy to manage a spend in excess of £100m
- Negotiate with internal and external stakeholders in order to influence decision making, and ensure procurement is an integral part of the overall global strategy
As a procurement manager joining their award winning procurement team, you will have:
- Procurement management experience, specifically in HR and Professional Services
- Experience in sub categories including L & D, staff training, staff benefits, insurance and legal services
- Experience in end to end sourcing with a proven track record of success in procurement
- The integrity and negotiating skills to be able to influence stakeholder decision making and ensure large savings in the HR and professional services categories
If you are an ambitious procurement professional looking to work in a dynamic, challenging but also rewarding environment, then this is the opportunity for you. The company will reward results with fast career progression, and allow you to maximise your potential.
If you want to find out more about the role, package, actual company or any other information, please email me directly at email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure