Procurement Transformation Consultant
A leading management consultancy with some of the most successful and entrepreneurial procurement professionals in the world are looking to recruit an ambitious consultant to work across a number of exciting projects with their Fortune 100 clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a blue chip environment and will be looking to expand their procurement knowledge in a dynamic team.
You will be part of a world class procurement project team with the goal of taking on multi billion pound projects across various clients within a wide range of industries including: Media, Telecoms, Marketing, Entertainment and Technology. Working alongside Account Managers and stakeholders you will be vital to the implementation of innovative sourcing strategies leading to significant cost savings. With the use of your prior experience in a blue chip organisation you will be able to use your communication and influencing skills to deliver exciting projects on time and at an optimal level.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your procurement skillset and experience a wide range of industries. An opportunity like this doesn't come around often as this particular client usually recruits internally. With significant growth within the past year this client can offer you key involvement in a wide range of exciting projects providing an opportunity to impress.
- Relevant industry experience across Engineering, Construction, Automotive, FMCG and Technology is required with a great track record of delivering savings throughout complex projects
- Ability to effectively analyse data and provide good insights to solve client problems
- Having the ability to manage and take the lead on projects with the potential of progressing to a Senior Consultant role
- Experience in delivering savings with the ability to work alongside the leadership team and senior stakeholders helping innovate and influence procurement strategy
- Key attributes involved: commercial gravitas, drive, resilience and a focus on self-development
- Strong Degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Science or Economics related discipline
- Flexibility on UK travel
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a fast growing company with a world leading professional procurement team
To apply or find out more, contact directly at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure