Raw Materials / Food Senior Buyer
Raw Materials / Food Senior Buyer - Multi-National Food Organisation - £40,000 - £45,000 + Strong Package - London
This Multi-National FTSE100 Company have been storming the European market over the last decade, acquiring a number of smaller food brands across the globe, this Food Organisation have soared to the top.
As a result of success their procurement function has grown in size, whilst still operating at a truly best in class level. They are not looking for an excellent Senior Buyer to join their procurement function looking after over £100M. of Raw Materials/Food spends. This role has a lot of autonomy over making strategic decisions over spend, whilst having the support of a best in class procurement team.
Through structured Learning and Development, this role has a set career path of progression to Raw Materials Category Manager within 18 months. However, the organisation is also very open to cross-category movement across the business.
This Raw Materials / Food Senior Buyer position will have the autonomy to:
- Own the full end to end procurement cycle, from market research, running full tender processes and SRM
- Managing over £100M. of Raw Materials/Food spend
- Work closely with the industry leading Category Managers and Heads of Category to set out procurement strategy for the Raw Materials/Food Category for the upcoming 5 years
- Look closely at market trends (supported by analysts) to keep procurement strategy operating at the best possible value for the business
The Senior Buyer will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience, following the full end to end procurement process
- Strong Direct procurement experience, with tangible achievements and spends/savings identified on the CV
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills to manage a range of senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to flourish and achieve their best potential in role, with the goal of progressing to the most senior levels within the team through a dedicated promotion scheme.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please send across a CV or your details to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Direct, Procurement, London, Raw Materials, Food, Ingredients, Procurement Buyer, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Middlesex
Apply for Raw Materials / Food Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly