Project Manager (Procurement Consulting)
Location: Client site based with weekly travel UK wide
Would you like to work for a dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial company where you will be offered fantastic opportunities for career progression?
Our client's UK business is rapidly expanding, and they need dynamic and committed people to support their growth. If you've got the talent and the attitude, they will give you the responsibility and the rewards.
As a Project Manager, you'll work closely with clients to manage consultancy teams to drive savings through excellent procurement. Confident leading a team, you will manage all aspects of client relationships and you'll relish a big challenge. Most of all, you'll need to be energetic and highly motivated with the passion to achieve outstanding results.
As well as managing projects, you will be involved in all aspects of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial management consultancy including business development, practice development and building leading-edge methodologies to support client services. We are looking for ambitious people with the capability to become Directors within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing and leading consultancy projects
• Implementation of cost improvement and procurement transformation programmes
• Managing a variety of stakeholders, at all levels
• Conducting key supplier negotiations
• Managing high-performing consulting teams and individuals
• Supporting, coaching and delivering all aspects of procurement cost reduction; from spend analysis to sourcing to contract implementation
• Managing senior client relationships
• Supporting business development, practice development and methodology development
• An excellent degree
• At least three years' experience of corporate consultancy or five years' strategic procurement with the capability and drive to switch to a consulting career
• Team management experience
• Project management experience
• Excellent client management and relationship building skills
• Strong analytical skills and enjoy solving complex problems
• Very good communication skills
• Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
• Language skills an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing Consultancy where you will be offered excellent training and development potential. There are multiple roles available due to their continued growth.
If you are interested in finding out more information on these fantastic opportunities, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.