Sourcing Manager – Enterprise Software - Hampshire, Birmingham, London
About the client:
- A global full service bank
- Multiple UK locations, a valued brand
- A mature sourcing and procurement team working on large scale projects
About the Role:
- On a global basis, lead strategy and planning for the Enterprise Software Category to deliver competitive advantage for the bank through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation.
- The role is required to identify new outsourcing opportunities and assess their relevance and potential value to the organization in conjunction with and under the guidance of the Global Category Manager.
- The role will develop influential senior level relationships (generally at a level below those held by the Global Category Manager) with designated businesses and functions on behalf of all of the Procurement sub- functions including ownership of both Buying Channel and PSL compliance.
- The role will support the country Heads of Procurement and their Sourcing Execution Leads in the execution of these plans and the achievement of savings.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience of Managing Enterprise Software Sourcing projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Degree or MBA calibre
- Experience of working with global organisations will be beneficial
About the Offer: Up to £75,000 depending on location – vacancy can be based in either Hampshire, Birmingham, London
Contact: Christian Shawcross, Director on 0207 970 9786 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sourcing Manager – Enterprise Software - Hampshire, Birmingham, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly