Global Procurement Manager
Global Procurement Manager - Fast Track Progression Guaranteed - World Leading Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company - London - £45k-£55k + Car + Excellent Share Scheme
A world leading Fortune 500 listed pharmaceutical company with a global procurement team are in the market to recruit a driven procurement professional to develop their procurement strategy on the global stage. The ideal candidate will have solid understanding of sourcing strategies throughout global markets and will be motivated to enhance their procurement knowledge on a global scale.
You will be working on global projects with the goal of developing sourcing strategies that will lead to the company's overall success on the global stage. Working alongside global category managers you will gain high visibility and take ownership of many exciting procurement projects. With the use of your prior project management and leadership skills you will be able to deliver large projects to an excellent standard.
This type of opportunity doesn't come around often and with the exposure being provided you will be able to gain the recognition you deserve on a global scale. With immense growth within the past few years this company can provide you with a wide range of exciting global procurement projects, enhancing your procurement skillset.
Key Skills involved:
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes across multiple spend categories including: marketing and other indirect services
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationship with clients
- Good management consulting OR strategic sourcing experience
- Experience using E-Procurement tools
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret complex situations using data sources to produce insights
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel)
- Keen to travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent business English
This is an excellent opportunity to gain the recognition you deserve working for a world leading company with an award winning company culture.
To apply or find out more, contact directly at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Global Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly