Procurement Consultant - Defence & Industrial
Heavy Industries Procurement Consultant - London + Opportunities to Travel - Award Winning Advisory Function - £40,000-£50,000 + Bonus + Package
A record breaking year - in terms of both revenue and the winning a number of prestige new contracts - has this leading name in the management consultancy space looking for aspiring procurement leaders in heavy industries (Aerospace & Defence, Manufacturing, Engineering) to join their team and lead engagements with FTSE100 clients.
You will have an impressive track record of adding value to complex, commercial procurement functions and partnering with executive level stakeholders to align procurement strategy with the wider business. With further growth forecast for 2018 and 2019, now represents the ideal time to join a consultancy with a strong track record for recognising talent and developing skilled procurement professionals.
The procurement role will involve:
- Engaging at an executive level with FTSE100 businesses as they strive to transform processes & behaviours within procurement to leverage value out of strategic sourcing
- Lead and be responsible for delivering programmes across Aerospace & Defence, Engineering, Heavy Manufacturing among others
- Strive for continuous improvement, developing your procurement and consulting skillsets and become a future leader within the advisory function
The following procurement skills are required:
- Impressive progression throughout your procurement career to date, demonstrating excellent leadership capability and best practice procurement approaches
- Strong academic background (2.1. degree from a leading university) strongly preferred
- The desire to work across a number of industries and become a leader in the advisory consulting field
To discuss further or to apply directly then contact jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure