Procurement Category Lead - FM & Indirects
Procurement Category Lead FM & Indirects - Niche Sourcing & Supply Chain Consultancy - London/Travel - £55 - 65k + 10% Bonus + Car
Comprising of a close-knit team of Procurement & Supply Chain experts, this fast-growing consultancy prides itself in making a real difference to some of the industry's best known brands. The difference they make to their Fortune 500 clients comes directly from the difference within their own organisation - the people. Now, with offices springing up across the UK and US, they're looking for a new procurement member.
As Procurement Category Lead - FM & Indirects, some of the things you can enjoy will include:-
- Embedding yourself within the team, building not only fruitful working relationships but also long-term friendships, attending team building days and team social events
- Delivering on key Fortune 500 client procurement & sourcing projects, becoming accepted as an integral member of their delivery team
- Using your category expertise across FM & Indirect Procurement to increase bottom line savings, input strategies to realise long term benefits from supplier relationships, and identify other far-reaching commercial benefits
In order to be a credible addition to the team you MUST have:-
- A number of years procurement, sourcing and category management experience with an outstanding track record of rapid progression (e.g. Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager in under 10 years)
- Strong procurement category knowledge across FM (Hard & Soft) or Indirects (Marketing, HR, Professional Services, Logistics)
- Led complex procurement projects from end to end, including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, supplier negotiation & supplier relationship management (SRM), and executive stakeholder management
- A great sense of humour and team spirit
To apply please email your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, FM, Indirect, Construction, Engineering, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change, eProcurement, P2P