Executive Procurement Consultant
A great opening has presented itself for a senior procurement leader to help drive improvement within a successful procurement team. As an Executive Procurement Consultant you will be leading several exciting projects for large FTSE 100 clients taking ownership of relationships and account management, ensuring delivery is at an optimum level. This consulting firm has an unrivalled fun and collaborative working culture. As a highly respected consulting firm this company is providing a great opportunity for you to play a major part of the organisation's success on the global stage.
Executive Procurement Consultant- key involvements:-
- Responsible for client relationships and account management, leading several large procurement projects for FTSE100 clients, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard.
- Use innovation to develop strategies and processes ensuring they can be implemented in a complex environment.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to all members of the European team.
- Represent the company leading presentations and workshops with clients
- Assist the Managing Director and Board with company strategy often highlighting areas of improvement for other regions throughout the world.
Skills and experience require
- 7-10 years experience within procurement or supplier management
- Degree level education
- Previous team management experience within procurement, possessing the ability to build and develop talent
- Great track record of leading and influencing senior C-suite stakeholders
- A dynamic, strategic thinker with great leadership experience
- Proven track record of leading large complex procurement projects
This is a rare opportunity to join an established company and essentially be a vital leader in the contribution of this consultancy's success on the global stage. If you have the gravitas, track record and ambition to lead a team then get in touch now and find out more -jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement leader, Strategic Sourcing, Executive consultant, Procurement consultant, , Procurement strategy, Supplier Management, Senior Procurement, Team Management, leadership, Strategy, London, Procurement manager
Apply for Executive Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly