Procurement Lead | Leading FM Firm | Andover, Hampshire
An excellent Procurement in Hampshire opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Lead to manage all the procurement needs of 2 sites under the management of this leading facilities management provider. Under new leadership, the Head of Procurement is looking to implement a new Category Management structure which will provide an excellent opportunity for an individual with 2-5 years buying experience of indirects or Hard FM to take the next step and be nurtured into a Category Manager role.
Your role will be to lead and deliver the effective procurement of goods & services to the sites and to en-sure value and performance is delivered. You will work collaboratively to develop, deploy and deliver procurement & supply chain strategy, supplier selection, contract award, order placement, supporting the on- site teams to manage supplier performance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the execution of Procurement activities to deliver goods and services by the teams in accordance with policies, processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with teams and as an integral part of the Procurement and Supply Chain function to ensure the supply chain is in place to satisfy services, projects and over-head requirements
Ideally you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a Procurement role undertaking sourcing and contracting activity preferably in an FM or construction environment.
- Experience in using ERP systems, ideally IFS
- Able to undertake spend analysis and identify opportunities for category management approaches or framework agreements
- Experience communicating and engaging with cross functional teams to build internal relationships and provide effective Procurement support
This is a newly created opportunity – please do call for more information or send your CV to email@example.com