Procurement SAP Officer
Procurement officer - SAP & Procurement knowledge required - Global Telecommunications firm - London - £300p/day initial 3 month contract - likely to be extended
This global organisation, who have recently gone through a significant transformation and phase of growth within procurement, are looking to bring in an experienced SAP data specialist to rationalise procurement data and manage all on boarding of suppliers through a specifically designed framework.
As a newly created vacancy through business growth, this role will come with the expectation of fast-tracked progression as well as the opportunity for significant learning and development plans.
Master data analyst role outline;-
- Oversee and play a key part in the implementation of SAP data systems used when on boarding suppliers
- Manage master data involved in aligning procurement categories, suppliers and RFI & RFP proposals
- Work with the procurement function in streamlining process by providing effective data within category management
- Enter a high calibre and growing team as a SAP implementation expert, adding to the working culture and demonstrating best in class implementation
- A number of years' experience working closely with SAP, including an understanding of rationalising data and e-sourcing tools
- A basic understanding of procurement and category management structures including RFP & RFI proposals
- Degree level education (or equivalent) from a leading university
This is an exciting opportunity to develop within a growing function with the sole focus of driving best-in-class procurement. The master data analyst team within this organisation play a key role in organisational develop and will be expected to grow quickly through structured growth plans.
To apply for this role please do so through this domain or apply directly by sending a copy of an updated CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, procurement data, data analysis, SAP, e-sourcing, RFP, RFI, supplier relationship, stakeholder management, master data, data implementation, London, degree, telecommunications, global blue-cip, FTSE