Associate Director of Procurement
A local government client requires a senior procurement professional to lead on a change & transformation project across the directorate.
Duties will include:
- Leading on transformation initiatives focused on delivering best value and innovative practice.
- Create a commercial culture across the organisation
- Develop the council’s strategic approach to commissioning, procurement & contract management
- Oversee all the council’s major contracts such as Waste and Facilities Management worth £200m in total
- Challenge the councils spend and improve transactional procurement
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record developing teams and culture
- A commercial mindset with a track record delivering value for money and income generation
- Ability to delivering change and improvements in efficiency
- Strong working knowledge of Local Government / public sector procurement
Apply for Associate Director of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly