Procurement Transformation Consultant
A world leading management consultancy with a forward thinking, innovative workforce are looking for an eager consultant to work across a wide range of interesting projects with their FTSE 100 clients. The ideal candidate will have worked within a blue chip environment and will be seeking to develop their procurement skillset in an award winning team.
You will be an integral member of an award winning procurement team with the aim of leading big budget projects across many clients within various industries including: Technology, Marketing, Media and Entertainment. With guidance from the senior managers you will be implementing innovative sourcing strategies with the aim of reducing costs. You will be able to use your previous experience in a blue chip environment to influence and build relationships with big clients delivering projects at a high level.
An opportunity like this one does not come around often as this client usually recruits internally. With a fun, collaborative and social work culture you will feel at home and quickly develop into the successful procurement professional you've always desired to be. This role is for those who want to grow their procurement skills and gain experience working with clients across all industries.
- Good track record of delivering savings possessing the ability to collaborate with the leadership team and key stakeholders to update and influence procurement strategy
- Possess the leadership ability to manage projects
- Relevant experience within one of the following industries: Construction, FMCG, Technology, Engineering and Automotive
- Ability to do data analysis and provide good insights helping with the solving of client problems
- Key attributes: drive, commercial acumen and the gravitas to influence the decision making process
- Flexibility on UK travel
- Strong Degree in IT, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Economics related discipline
This is the perfect opportunity for you to fast track your career in a world leading company with an industry leading workforce.
To apply or find out more, contact directly at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure