Senior Category Manager - Estates
Do you have proven experience of developing & delivering strategic sourcing & category management across the Estate/Construction/Property portfolio with particular knowledge of completing & executing various forms of Building Contracts (NEC/JCT)?
As one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities, our client is home to some of the world’s foremost authorities in the sciences, arts, business, economics and law. They are strengthened by diversity, and welcome students and academics who travel from all over the world to study and work there, ensuring an international and multi-cultural perspective within a close knit and historic campus.
· The Procurement department plays an important role in procuring a diverse range of goods, services and works which are critical to the successful operation of the College.
· The University is looking to expand in order to ensure procurement arrangements reflect the College strategy by embedding a category managed approach and delivering value for money through high quality arrangements.
· As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for the development and management of Estates and Capital spend both strategically and operationally.
· As the Procurement lead for Estates & Capital, you will develop and manage supplier relationships to ensure value for money is achieved and provide technical expertise in advising, guiding and executing procurement processes, including both EU and non EU tenders.
· A key element of the role will be the implementation and continuous improvement of the College’s new category management approach.
· You will have strong communication skills and experience in building relationships at senior levels, as well as a good understanding of procurement best practice.
· The successful applicant will be MCIPS or have equivalent experience.
In return they offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including generous annual leave and training and development opportunities. This is a full time, permanent post within commuting distance from London.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Senior Category Manager - Estates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly