Location: Germany (Travel with some flexible working)
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 Euros plus bonus, car allowance and benefits
Do you have a strong background in managing Distribution suppliers and are you seeking a new challenging role?
This role will be responsible for the full management of the distributors in western european countries, focused on increasing efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to the organisations from a cost and service level perspective.
You will need to have strong Procurement and Supplier Management experience with excellent knowledge of Distribution/Logistics/Supply Chain categories. You will ideally have experience within the German region as part of a multi-cultural background.
• To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
• Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
• Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations.
• In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
• Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Skills and experience:
• Fluency in English ; German or French knowledge
• Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
• Self-sufficient and well organized; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader undergoing continued growth and expansion. The position will offer a varied and dynamic role for which they require innovative and forward thinking individuals.
To discuss this in more detail, please submit you CV or get in touch with Adam Roughton at Procurement People.