Procurement Technology Consultant - Big 6
Procurement Technology Consultant - Big 6 Management Consultancy - £55,000-£80,000 + Package - Procurement Transformation & SAP Implementation/Integration
Forward thinking and rapidly growing, a world leader in advisory consultancy is seeking driven and ambitious Senior Consultants with experience within the Technology sector and software programme implementation to enhance their new digital procurement offering. The role will see you partner with directors within the business to drive transformation engagements in their global technology advisory team.
Spearheading transformation projects that sit across Procurement & Supply Chain, you will design and drive innovative solutions to drive change and improve global efficiencies across FTSE100 clients and their technology suite. In an environment that offers a blend of strategy and hands-on client engagement, progression opportunities are unrivalled and you will be building a team and managing high-value client projects within two years.
Essential Skills/Qualifications Required:
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery across a range of software systems
- Prior engagement with procurement functions and processes, systems and implementation
- Strong experience within consultancy, a strong track record of partnering with stakeholders evidence of meeting and exceeding targets
- Rapid progression throughout your career to date
- Degree strongly preferred
- Procurement experience preferred
Why should you apply for the role?
- To join a true world leader and one of the most reputable and successful management consultancies
- In a newly formed digital procurement function, progression opportunities are open-ended to forge a path to senior management
- Exposure to ground-breaking, innovative projects across procurement technology.
To confidentially discuss the opportunity in greater detail, please email your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page