GLOBAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST
LEGALLY QUALIFIED / TRAINED LAWYER - GLOBAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST - FTSE 100 ENERGY MAJOR - £40K - £50K + PACKAGE - READING, BERKSHIRE
Due to rapid market growth this FTSE 100 Energy major is seeking a legally qualified (LLB, BA Law or similar) Commercial Contracts specialist to join their expanding team.
As Commercial Contracts Specialist you will facilitate the development and execution of a variety of third party commercial contracts in accordance with policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements.
Specific role involvements will include:
- Advising, reviewing, negotiating and drafting legal documents, whilst managing a large and varied workload and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Preparing and disseminating information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc
- Consulting and escalating positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner
- Acting as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Issuing necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities or clarification of contract clause
- Assisting with training and coaching of other contract specialists on legal review and interpretation
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects and skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
Required experience, skills & qualifications:-
- LLB, BA in Law or similar
- Strong knowledge of procurement / sourcing / supplier contracts, with significant experience of contract drafting and skilful negotiation
- The ability to operate in a commercially savvy and highly intelligent environment, being credible and authoritative with senior stakeholders and legal experts
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially savvy and trained lawyer / contracts specialist to excel within a world class FTSE 100 Professional Services firm and pave one's way to Senior Management & Directorship, working alongside some of the finest procurement professionals in Europe.
To apply please send your CV directly to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Contracts, Negotiation, Contract Drafting, Strategic Sourcing, Category management, stakeholder management, Buying, Purchasing, FTSE 100, London, Law, Legal