SRM Procurement Specialist
SRM Procurement Specialist - Prestigious Marketing Leading Brand - London/Surrey - £35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
As part of a CFO backed Procurement initiative, this Medical Giant is pumping investment into creating a Supplier Relationship Management Centre of Excellence.
Procurement has emerged from a tactical purchasing function into a strategic agent for business growth yet ownership of the supplier relationships resides with the business, so this executive sponsored SRM programme is critical to realising the benefit of high-value deals through skilful management of key suppliers.
SRM Procurement Specialist role profile:-
- Owning the communication strategy across Sustainable Procurement & Supplier Management
- Coordinating Supplier Relationship Management training sessions and hosting major events for stakeholders & suppliers
- Skilfully managing key Suppliers, providing financial and quantitative analysis on supplier delivery versus business requirements and contractual commitments
- Playing the role of 'challenger' to the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate "win-wins" for the business and the suppliers
- Providing quality thought leadership in broader commercial initiatives outside of the Supplier Management community to improve relationships and collaboration in a wider setting
- Creating a name for yourself within the business via great delivery and proactive networking in order to aid your development and secure a promotion within 1-2 years (either within Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement or broader commercial positions)
- Impressive early corporate career, demonstrating your ability to influence senior stakeholders and deliver tangible commercial benefit
- Degree & CIPS preferred though not essential
- Natural ability to build strong and fruitful relationships both internally and externally
This is a brilliant career opportunity for a passionate individual to join ranks with a high-performing and collaborative team and progress towards senior leadership in an influential Medical giant.
Key skills: SRM, , Project Management, Project Manager, Programme Management, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing , HR, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.