Marketing Procurment Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced strategic Marketing Procurement professional to join a fast-paced team as a VP level Sourcing Manager, shaping and executing complex marketing procurement deals within the financial services industry.
Our client is an international consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management. Their goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting their stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
The Sourcing team are directly responsible for managing complex commercial deals, working collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement, Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers, to deliver a consistently high-quality product, service and minimise risk.
- Lead cross functional teams on a project basis within the Sourcing Team to deliver complex deals or a portfolio of deals.
- Manage end to end marketing procurement activities, executing complex deals with a strategic view and a constant focus on driving best value.
- Work closely with the Category Management Leads (Director level) as well as stakeholders up to MD, senior executive level who are key users/owners of the marketing spend category. This will be in an operational and strategic capacity with an emphasis on driving further operational value and excellence for Sourcing
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Key skills required:
- The successful candidate will be degree qualified, ideally with commencement of the CIPS qualification
- You will have significant Marketing Procurement expertise from a large, complex organisation and a demonstrable record in delivering value. Key areas of marketing experience should be across: Brand and Creative agency (traditional through to digital design), Production, Media (including online aggregators and affiliates), Social Media, Market Research, Public Relations, Events and Sponsorship
- Leadership experience across a range of levels with a real passion for developing a team
· The successful candidate must be a decision maker, setting strategic direction with their own business area where driving continuous improvement and innovation will be core objectives. They need to be confident and effective in communicating both internally and externally and continually building on / making new relationships.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Category management Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999