Interim Procurement Lead (Manufacturing)
Langley Search & Interim is retained by a medium sized client who manufactures furniture and other related products for their retail and wholesale clients,based in the Midlands/North of England. This is a greenfield opportunity to help them set up a procurement function as they have no procurement function currently.
They seek the following:
1. A senior interim procurement practitioner with experience of managing direct and indirect spend in a manufacturing environment, ideally with a B2C background
2. Able to carry out an initial procurement 'diagnostic' covering: spend, identification of opportunities and risks, best practice processes, systems, possible organisational structure and future people requirements.
This is likely to be a 3-6 month contract and some home working could be considered. Additionally if you are available only part time but have the right background you will be considered.
For further information please email your CV, availability and day rate to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 6385/SM/INTERIM or all Christina Langley on 07958 258258.
Visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates: http://www.langleysearch.com/iBoard
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Systems Managers in the London area and in the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Procurement Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Category management Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus