Senior Procurement Consultant £60K -£90K
SENIOR PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT - FAST GROWING GLOBAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY - LONDON - £60K - £90K + OUTSTANDING PACKAGE
To apply to this role, please send your CV directly to jobsMB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A global Management Consultancy seeks a Management Consultant with procurement experience to join their rapidly expanding procurement team as they go through a period of unprecedented growth. The market leading firm's aggressive expansion opens the door for you to rapidly accelerate your procurement career, whilst working in a truly global organisation. The firm's clients cover a huge number of sectors all over the globe, meaning your role will be extremely dynamic, exciting and challenging from day one.
As a Senior Procurement Consultant, you will be:
- Devising and implementing global procurement strategy
- Working with C level stakeholders on a regular basis, in order to influence decision making at the highest level
- Responsible for a huge procurement spend, that will grow year on year
- Managing key relationships with vitally important existing suppliers, whilst building new relationships with prestigious new suppliers
- Be heavily involved in the contract and tendering process, to ensure the best commercial decisions for the blue chip organisation
- A mentor for the junior members of the procurement team
As a Senior Procurement Consultant, you will have:
- Procurement experience in the Management Consulting Sector
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A degree (or equivalent qualification)
- The confidence and ability to challenge key stakeholders when needed
What's in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary + outstanding package
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- The chance to join a market leading blue chip organisation
If you are an experienced and proven procurement professional who wants to join an aggressively growing market leading organisation, in a role that will give you high autonomy and allows you to put your own stamp on the overall global strategy, then this role could be a great fit for you.
If you want to find out more about the role, package, actual company or any other information, please email me directly at jobsMB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure