Senior IT Procurement Manager, New Technology
Due to an aggressive growth period this Global Consultancy firm is in the market for a Senior IT Procurement Manager positioned to focus on emerging Technologies for their global business. With a great number of Board-Backed initiatives kicking off, the successful candidate will have an exciting introduction to the firm and be in a great position to create a legacy for oneself working with Fortune 500 clients.
Senior IT Procurement Manager, New Technology role profile:-
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning IT procurement more strategically with clients, placing yourself in the driving seat for high-value projects
- Take ownership of £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focusing on several complex technology procurement categories across Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud & Hosting, Software Licensing and hardware manging both leading IT suppliers and bespoke/offshore vendors
- Travelling on site and working alongside this consultancy's Fortune 500 clients
- Great track record consistently progressing within IT procurement year on year.
- Prior experience working within IT Procurement in a blue chip environment
- Passionate about innovative Technology, with strong knowledge of the IT supply market
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Relevant experience in one of FMCG, Technology, Engineering and Automotive
- Flexibility on UK travel
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished IT Procurement Manager to break into a globally revered consultancy and specialise in innovative Technolog.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure