Senior Procurement Category Manager
World leading Technology firm is in the market for a senior marketing category manager to join their innovative, fast growing team of highly skilled procurement professionals. This leading Technology firm will provide you with the chance to manage a £700 million spend globally across several continents including Europe, North America and Asia. Having the opportunity to make a mark on a complete Greenfield procurement function this is the challenge you have been waiting for.
Procurement Category Manager Marketing - the role:-
- Manage a marketing spend of £700 million globally across several continents working on the media and digital categories within procurement.
- Take full responsibility managing the end to end procurement process, analysing and selecting the best global suppliers and building meaningful relationships with them in order to produce cost saving sourcing strategies on a global scale.
- Manage and mentor multiple marketing category managers providing them with advice and training to ensure they thrive in their role.
- You will be managing and developing strategies for the following areas within the marketing category: media, digital and market research.
- Great procurement experience is required
- Good track record handling multi million pound marketing spends.
- Have the ability to interact and build gravitas and rapport with senior board members, stakeholders and clientele.
- Experience across marketing procurement with a great track record of success managing throughout digital, media and market research.
- Prior procurement experience working within a Fortune 500 blue chip environment as a procurement marketing category manager.
- Prior procurement experience managing a team of individuals and a track record of development.
- Global experience is desirable but not necessary
- Degree educated.
This is a great opportunity for a senior successful procurement professional to challenge themselves on the global stage and potentially progress into at CPO role within a few years.
Send your CV to email@example.com or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure