Are you a supply chain professional with a focus on logistics looking for your next role? Are you looking to take your career to the next step and add a world-renowned name to your CV?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 Oil and Gas supermajor, who are looking to hire a Logistics Co-ordinator within one of their excellent brands co-ordinating the logistics on a global scale, with a main focus on Europe and Africa regions.
This role sits within their Global Supply Chain unit, who focuses on all aspects of supply chain and logistics and works closely with their global business services unit. You will be responsible for the complete logistics cost process and the completion of sensitive deliveries safe and on time, within Europe and Africa.
Your key accountabilities:
- Owns and is responsible for the complete logistics cost process
- Completion of sensitive deliveries safe and on time.
- Shape and roll-out the logistic costs processes
- Creating performance analysis supporting the logistics activities
- Manage a transparent Freight Cost Recovery Plan
- Maintain the relevant cost KPI's with the local Logistic Team Leaders and Contract Manager
- Build and deliver the regional plans
- Systematically tracking and analysing progress against the plan and budget.
- Manages the Logistics Cost Analysis on daily basis
- Follow-up on timely invoice payments
- Act as Logistics Costs tag in project work
- Continuous attention to improve safety, quality, service and cost performance
- Assuring integrity of the logistic information is critical in order to manage the complexities of the business.
- Compliance of the whole logistics cost process in line with regulatory and legal legislation
- Drive Cost-awareness throughout the team
- 2-5 years in logistics co-ordination, ideally within the FMCG or Manufacturing industries.
- Experience in a customer service role within supply chain or similar business; knowledge of distribution industry would be beneficial
- Fluent English language skills; Dutch, French or German are also desirable.
If you think this position could be a good fit for you, please apply to this role with the most up to date CV that you have. If you wish to ask any questions, feel free to call Elliot Fisher at Elliot.email@example.com