Junior Procurement IT Category Manager
Award winning consultancy firm seek a driven IT procurement professional to work on multi million pound projects with their FTSE 250 clients. This consultancy has gone through a growth period early 2018 adding some of the world's largest organisations to their clientele.
Joining the team as a junior IT procurement category manager you will be an integral member to their growing, innovative IT procurement team. You will gain the visibility you've always deserved working alongside senior members within the business and large international clients. This is a great opportunity for you to gain a great amount of responsibility and experience IT procurement within a wide range of industries including: FMCG, energy, automotive and finance. With a great career development programme in place this is the perfect opportunity to make a name for yourself on the world stage.
Junior Procurement IT category manager requirements:
- Great introduction to IT procurement via a FTSE 250 Procurement Graduate Scheme, or experience as a IT Buyer / IT Senior Buyer / Assistant IT Category Manager in a Blue Chip organisation.
- Prior experience negotiating and implementing cost saving strategies with various IT procurement categories including: software, licensing, data centres and hardware.
- Previous experience involved in the procurement lifecycle with a proven track record negotiating with suppliers and strategic sourcing.
- At least 3 years' experience working within IT procurement as a, senior buyer, procurement manager or category manager.
- Open to travel
- Degree essential and CIPs preferred
This is a great opportunity for you to gain the exposure you deserve working for an organisation that are keen to invest and provide you with career development.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure