A fantastic opportunity for an experienced procurement candidate within a top US and international law firm based in the City.
The firm is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to provide the London office with a central purchasing function and to manage the corporate travel arrangements. The role is permanent and full-time, working 9.30am-5.30pm (Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities will be inclusive of:
* Administering the purchase of goods and services for the office in accordance with the Purchasing Policy and Preferred Supplier Policy
* Liaising with Department Managers to undertake an annual review of their suppliers and supplier agreements
* Reviewing services and products to maximize cost savings and implement cost saving initiatives
* Collaborating with Department Managers to develop procurement objectives, requirements and sourcing strategies.
* Effectively and proactively managing the travel arrangements for the provision of air, hotel, rail, passport and visa booking services
* Developing the service offering of the department and implement initiatives and industry best practice to meet the growing needs of the London office
Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level, possess solid experience of working within purchasing and travel management, gained from a City based professional services or US/UK and international law firm, have a high attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively and articulately at all levels.
Please apply through this website or send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk