Assistant Director Contracts and Relationships
- Senior advisory role in government procurement and commercial contracts.
- Source and manage strategic and technology partnerships to infuse leading contemporary practice into PPSR performance and service delivery.
- Balance family and personal interests through flexible working arrangements.
Is this you?
- I am looking for flexible work that allows me to achieve success and genuine work life balance.
- I am curious and look for opportunities to improve or establish partnerships for my employer and clients, to meet current and future business needs.
- I use my communication and influencing skills to establish relationships quickly and build trust, because I know good outcomes are achieved when working with and through other people.
- My leadership style inspires others to be part of a positive, high performing culture.
- I have qualifications or demonstrated experience in procurement, contract management, legal and/or commercial engagement.
If so, then consider this opportunity at the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA); which we are looking to fill as a part-time role, in our Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or Sydney offices.
We are responsible for the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), which is a national, real-time online register where details of security interests in personal property (such as cars, boats or artworks) can be registered and searched.
About the role
As an integral member of our PPSR Strategy and Operations team, you will:
- lead development and implementation of sourcing, procurement and contracting strategies that optimise the PPSR for the benefit of AFSA, our clients and the Australian economy.
- lead a small team responsible for the day-to-day management of contracts and engagement with external PPSR partners, in accordance with KPIs, service level arrangements, and applicable Commonwealth legislation and AFSA policies and practices.
- monitor and report on relationship and/or performance issues with vendors and partners, and advise on strategies and actions to rectify issues.
About our work environment
You will enjoy excellent conditions including generous superannuation (15.4%), a modern work environment, and flexibility to balance work and personal life.
You will have will access to various Australian Public Service Programs for ongoing professional development, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, peoples from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities. We value employee commitment and contribution and we provide a working environment that supports staff to reach their full potential.
AFSA actively promotes workplace flexibility, with various working options to support your family commitments and personal interests.