Procurement Administrator - Leading Professional Services Firm - Central London - £200/day + Flexible Working
This leading professional services firm is looking for a procurement administrator to support the team working with their largest client, initially on a temporary basis with a view to a permanent role. This is a fantastic chance to gain experience within a best-in-class procurement function, learning from some incredibly successful procurement professionals. The role will consist of a variety of responsibilities which will provide the successful applicant with irreplaceable skills which will help develop their procurement career.
As Procurement Administrator you will:-
* Be responsible for onboarding, reporting, and data analysis; providing a tailored service to the client
* Work on client site, developing your stakeholder management skills which will be used throughout your procurement career
* Have the opportunity to shadow one of the Directors so as to learn from the very best
* Build lasting relationships which will help further your future career in procurement
Procurement Administrator required background:-
* Some commercial experience, ideally within a procurement environment, however, other backgrounds will be considered
* Evidence of fast progression, or a high aptitude for learning in previous role(s)
* Previous experience of using Salesforce or SharePoint Software would be beneficial but not essential
* Degree + CIPS (Not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for someone looking to build a career in procurement to learn from some of the best in the business and gain invaluable experience
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure