Senior Category Manager - £60-65k + flex working
Senior Category Manager - Leading Hospitality Brand - Berkshire/West London - Flexible Working - £60,000-£65,000 + 25% bonus + package
Following a CEO backed period of aggressive expansion that's doubled revenue, this leading hospitality organisation is carrying out a comprehensive procurement transformation, creating an opening at Senior Category Manager level. Developing category strategy and optimising processes before leading company-wide implementation, innovation and leveraging significant commercial opportunities will be at the heart of facilitating further growth and excellence within procurement.
The ideal candidate will have strong category management pedigree and be comfortable working in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Experience in the hospitality (hotel/restaurant) or food services sectors will be advantageous, though aren't essential.
As Senior Category Manager, you will:
- Introduce innovative new procurement strategy across £150m+ of spend, covering either the food or non-food area of the business.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders to unlock value across procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Partner with Directors across Procurement & Commercial functions to enhance buy-in for procurement and ensure maximum service offering to the marketplace.
Essential Requirements for this position:
- Degree preferred
- Category Management experience within a service industry
- Experience of managing key stakeholders & the gravitas to influence at a senior level.
- Leadership of key procurement projects is strongly preferred.
To apply now and find out more information, apply through this page or send your CV to Alex directly at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Senior Category Manager - £60-65k + flex working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly