Procurement Category Manager - (Marcom)
Fast growing global leading retail brand are in the market for a procurement category manager with experience covering the marketing category to join their best in industry team of procurement professionals. This leading FTSE 250 company have had significant revenue growth early in 2018 and have been quickly assembling a new greenfield procurement function with world class procurement professionals. This is an extremely exciting and unique opportunity to gain responsibility and have the freedom to run the marketing category working on multi million pound projects internationally.
Procurement Category Manger (Marcom) - the role:-
- Manage a large marketing spend of £100 million across various procurement marketing categories including: digital and media.
- Build lasting relationships with board level stakeholders ensuring they understand the overall procurement requirements of the business.
- Reducing amount of suppliers within the Marketing category while being able to develop relationships with key suppliers to reduce costs and improve overall return on interest.
- Introduce innovative strategies and processes within marketing internationally.
- Manage and coach category team members: buyers, category managers ensuring to provide them mentorship and training resulting in the development of future procurement leaders.
- Consistent procurement career progression within a Fortune 500 company showing consistent promotion (Graduate scheme, Senior Buyer, Category Manager within 4-10 years).
- Proven track record of innovating and driving procurement strategies throughout organisations internationally.
- Prior experience covering several areas of marketing procurement such as: digital marketing and media.
- Degree educated - 2:1 minimum
What's in it for you?:-
- Complete autonomy to develop your own category within a world class growing procurement function within a FTSE 250 company
- £55-£65k + great bonus and package
- Flexible working hours - can work from home 3 times per week
- Fast track career progression with the opportunity to develop into a C-Suite leader in the future
This is a unique opportunity for you to gain a great deal of responsibility working on big budget projects proving yourself within a FTSE 250 company. If you require a challenge and want to prove yourself on the international stage this this is a great opportunity for you.
Send your CV to to email@example.com or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - (Marcom)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly