IT Procurement Specialist - Global FTSE100
IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects - Global FTSE 100 - £30,000 - 40,000 + Package
Due to an internal promotion this multinational FTSE 100 brand is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, the option for CIPS sponsorship, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £30bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects role profile:-
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focussing on complex IT & Technology procurement categories across Software, IT Services, Consultancy, Telecoms, Hardware & Data Centre spend areas, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and niche vendors
- Reporting into the IT Procurement Lead, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Specific IT procurement experience, or at least a passion for Technology
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this IT Procurement Specialist, Strategic Projects position is a fantastic opportunity.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.