Global Procurement Manager
After significant growth early 2018 and an award winning year in 2017, this global organisation are rebuilding their procurement function with the best in market procurement professionals. They are looking for a procurement professional with prior experience covering the various indirect categories such as: HR, Professional Services, FM and marketing. Recently being nominated for employee engagement awards, this organisation have a great work culture which values a work life balance and having fun!
With a new procurement function this business is looking for individuals to implement indirect procurement strategies. This is a great opportunity to potentially progress to a more senior role in the future with this organisation having a track history developing future leaders. If you're ready for a challenge in a new environment and work for an employer that provides you with great responsibility then this role is for you!
As Global Procurement manager - key involvements:-
- Developing sourcing strategies and project managing sourcing and procurement projects across indirect such as: (HR, Professional Services, FM, IT)
- Create forward thinking category strategies throughout a wide range of indirect categories such as HR, Professional Services, FM and IT and other indirect services.
- Negotiating commercial agreements with suppliers from review to implementation stages.
- Promote continuous improvement to the procurement process across the organization.
Skills and Qualifications required:-
- Prior experience in a blue chip environment with a FTSE 250 procurement grad scheme, or experience as a Buyer/Senior Buyer/Assistant Category Manager in a Blue Chip Organisation.
- Track record carrying out or being involved in end to end procurement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desirable: previous experiencing managing an indirect procurement category
- Good negotiation skills with a proven cost saving track record
- Degree educated
If you have the ambition to develop into a Procurement leader within a few years then get in touch now and find out more jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk