Junior Procurement Manager
JUNIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER - LONDON - 32K-35K
To apply to this role, please send your CV to jobsMB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A leading British brand seeks a Junior Procurement Manager to add to their fast growing procurement team. You will be joining a recognised British organisation, as well as being given responsibility that is rarely given to a Junior Procurement Manager. The organisation will sponsor your CIPS qualification, which is vital in your future procurement career development. The company is going through an exciting transformation, which makes now the best time to join.
As a Junior Procurement Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for all Indirect procurement categories, with a specific focus on IT an HR
- Negotiating with key internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Be responsible for running your own tenders, a responsibility usually only given to more senior team members
- Involved in a variety of exciting procurement transformation projects
- Managing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers
As a Junior Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Some prior experience in procurement
- A degree (preferred but not essential)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Some prior knowledge of all indirect procurement categories
What's in it for you?
- Excellent basic salary
- Full support for your career development
- CIPS sponsorship
- The opportunity to have a national brand on your CV
If you want to join a fun, supportive and sociable environment, where you will be given responsibility from day one with excellent career progression opportunities, then this is the role for you.
If you want to find out more about the role, package, actual company or any other information, please email your CV directly to jobsMB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure