Global Procurement Category Manager
UK leading retail brand is in the market for a global procurement category manager to join their forward thinking, newly developed procurement team. This world leading retail brand have been nominated for several employee engagement awards within the past year and have a great work culture emphasising innovation and collaboration. This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure by joining a World leading organisation and assist in growing their new marketing procurement function. With great growth within their procurement function in recent months this organisation are seeking the best procurement professionals within the UK and abroad.
Senior Procurement Category Lead (Marketing) - the role:-
- Manage marketing spend of £100 million throughout several procurement marketing categories including: media and digital.
- Build rapport and great relationships with C-Level stakeholders ensuring they understand the procurement needs of the business.
- Sustain relationships with key suppliers attempting to deduct costs while developing new relationships with key suppliers reducing costs to improve overall ROI.
- Take full responsibility for the overall procurement process analysing and ensuring great suppliers are selected.
- Provide innovation designing new procurement processes and marketing strategies internationally.
- Good procurement career progression via a Blue Chip organisations consistent promotion year on year (Graduate scheme, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager within 4-9 years).
- Previous experience creating innovative procurement strategies internationally.
- Track record working in marketing procurement
- Great track record creating and producing new procurement strategies internationally.
- Track record across the various areas of marketing procurement including: digital marketing and media.
- Degree educated
What's in it for you?:-
- Complete autonomy to develop your own category within a fast growing procurement function within a Fortune 500 company
- £55-65k + excellent bonus and package
- Flexible working hours - ability to work from home a few times a week
- Great career development and progression - an employer willing to invest in you