Procurement Manager (IT & Technology) - Birmingham
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit a Senior IT Procurement Manager. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, working towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
YouÂ will have responsibility for a portfolio of IT Software, Hardware, Services Procurement and Telco Procurement. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge EU strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across the organisation - spanning 20+ countries.
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT portfolio, encompassing Software, Hardware and IT Professional Services.
- IT Procurement with specific experience of Software and IT Professional Services
- Ideally demonstrates some experience of global/international Procurement
- Strong communication skills with a consultative approach to influencing and negotiation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Ideally Degree, MCIPS qualified