Indirect Procurement Director - London
This London based Indirect Procurement Director position is an exciting opportunity to take a key role as part of the CPO's Leadership Team, supporting a journey of Procurement Transformation, in line with a complex Business re-organisation programme. Our client is a leading, International Technology/Fintech organisation, demonstrating impressive year on year growth within a fast growing market sector.
Reporting to global CPO, you will be responsible for the continued development of the Indirect Procurement team - leading the FM, Property, Professional Services, HR, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing and Logistics categories on an EMEA basis from the London head office.
By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, as Indirect Procurement Director you will ensure that Group Procurement is positioned as a strategic advisor to the business. As a key figure within the CPO's leadership team, you will be a driving force in the development of Procurement strategy, framework and processes for the European function. In turn you will develop a high performing team of Procurement Managers, Buyers and Analysts to deliver an efficient sourcing capability across the Indirect spend portfolio.
In this important Indirect Procurement Director position, you will present current experience of operating in a 'leadership capacity, with demonstrable experience of coaching and mentoring teams of direct reports:
- You will have the ability to lead the design and implementation of Procurement strategies across the breadth of indirect categories - encompassing FM, Property, Professional Services, HR, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing and Logistics
- The ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- You'll be able to provide evidence of developing SRM & Contract Management strategy; with a focus on delivering effective supplier partnerships
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence a broad portfolio of stakeholders spanning multiple business units and geographies
- Excellent academic profile, ideally with MCIPS accreditation