Senior Category Manager Aerospace & Defence
Senior Procurement Managers Global Aerospace & Defence Advisory - London & The South - £70,000-£90,000 plus package
An award winning market leader within Aerospace and Defence are seeking ambitious Category Managers to join their team following a sustained period of rapid growth and the generation of new business.
As Senior Category Manager, you will be tasked with leading strategic procurement engagements, partnering with senior executives as you optimise sourcing strategy to further enhance the best-in-class procurement function. The autonomy to lead procurement teams, coupled with the meritocratic culture that fosters development and success, makes this the perfect opportunity for ambitious procurement professionals seeking fast-tracked career progression within an award winning procurement function.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Leading strategic procurement projects, from inception to delivery, delivering £multimillion strategic sourcing engagements within Aerospace & Defence.
- Full creative control to design new procedures and drive procurement strategy to improve the procurement function.
- You will work with a variety of business areas to educate them on pitfalls and help them to adopt and implement best in class processes to speed up delivery
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- Rapid career progression within your procurement career to date.
- A willingness to adopt an innovative approach to deep dive into sourcing requirements and offer bespoke solutions commensurate to the organisation's best-in-class reputation.
- Demonstrable capability as an influencer within procurement environments, coupled with the flair to leverage commercial opportunities and build lasting relationships.
- Degree (2.1) or equivalent preferred.
If you're a talented, results oriented procurement professional who has developed rapidly within a strategic environment, this is the perfect next step on your road to senior leadership. Join an organisation that values the people they employ as much as their reputation as a market leading, forward thinking procurement leader.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing