IT Procurement - Senior Buyer
A truly global organisation that is renowned for being innovative and ground breaking is rapidly expanding its procurement function in order to help cope with the extensive growth the organisation is seeing. This role is on a global scale with offices around the world and the option to travel included in the role. If you are looking for a role where you are surrounded by extremely talented procurement professionals on a global stage then this is an exceptional opportunity to progress your career.
IT Procurement Manager, role profile:-
- Nurture your procurement skills by working next to the best procurement professionals in the industry. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work autonomously on large spend procurement projects.
- Individually manage both stakeholders and supplier and build strong rapport with them in order to increase influence.
- Have responsibility over both commercial and contractual negotiations in addition to building rapport with all vendors.
- Work alongside senior stakeholders that cover numerous regions across the world. This role also offers the opportunity to travel both within Europe and internationally.
- Experience of managing large procurement spends and excellent procurement savings achieved
- CIPS/Degree educated
- Experience across indirect procurement, ideally exposure to IT procurement
If you are a high achieving and career driven procurement professional this is a fantastic opportunity to drive your procurement career forward at a very fast rate in a global and extremely ambitious organisation then send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure