IT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - BRISTOL
IT Procurement Manager - Globally Renowned FTSE 100 - Bristol + Flex Working - £40,000 - 50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Due to colossal market growth this iconic Blue Chip brand is seeking a commercially savvy and ac-complished Technology Procurement expert to join their team. With a number of high value Technol-ogy infrastructure, migration and Managed Services projects looming, the successful applicant will have a significant impact from day one.
As Telecoms Category Lead you will:-
* Spearhead key IT procurement projects and high value deals spanning Voice, Data, WAN, LAN, Fixed, Mobile, Collocation, Professional & Managed Services ?sub-categories, branch-ing out longer term to encompass Software
* Win key backing from high ranking executives, challenging the status quo and positioning Technology Procurement in the driving seat
* Be an inspirational figure for the team's less experienced procurement professionals, coach-ing stakeholder management and best-in-class strategic sourcing practices
* Carve a name for yourself within the IT, Procurement and Finance communities, securing your place as "number 2" in IT Procurement before stepping up
* Achieve significant cost savings whilst recognising the value of broader procurement achievements (strategic supplier relationships, risk mitigation etc.)
* Impressive IT & Telecoms Procurement track record, with a CV that demonstrates skilful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with significant achievements
* Quick progression within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager to Senior Procurement Manager within a short time period
* Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
This prestigious FTSE 100 Corporation is offering an outstanding opportunity for an intelligent and ambitious Procurement specialist to join their fast growing function. The Firm has an excellent reputation for providing professional development, and with a top-light Procurement team there are strong promotion prospects.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure