PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROCUREMENT LEAD
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROCUREMENT LEAD - FINANCIAL SERVICES - LONDON - £50K - £60K + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
If you are looking for a new challenging strategic procurement role within a driven and collaborative working environment, then look no further. A market leading financial services firm are looking to add to their growing procurement function with a pragmatic and entrepreneurial professional services procurement lead.
Working as part of the exciting project team, you will be expected to take a leading role in the sourcing of all professional services spend within Consultancy, Training and HR. With a considerable budget well above £100M, you will be tasked with gaining an insight into business requirements whilst delivering savings through best in class processes. You will be the leading force in working with senior stakeholders across the "Big 4" so gravitas and commercial acumen are a must to achieve quality as well as value.
The following skills are vital to succeed in this position:
- In - depth category knowledge - you must have in depth professional services sourcing experience with a proven track record delivering savings across spends including consultancy, finance and permanent/contingent labour
- Commercial acumen - you must have the pragmatism and entrepreneurial spirit to work in a fast paced and delivery focused role
- Gravitas - You must have a track record dealing with senior stakeholders in "Big 4" consultancies and the commercial savvy to deliver savings and maintain quality
- People management - You will be expected to take a hands on role within the team and make a conscious effort to help develop the current procurement function
- Innovative - You will be joining a team and company in the midst of change and while that offers exciting challenges, you must be able to provide alternative ideas and sourcing strategies
There are many roles that claim to provide a satisfying and working environment coupled with an excellent package; but with a growing function, exciting, commanding stakeholders and a package to challenge any FTSE 100 company, this really does tick all the boxes. If you think you are ready for this challenge and wish to find out more, then apply to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Procurement, Finance, Professional Services, Consultancy, Sourcing, Contingent Labour, Degree, London, HR, Training