procurement -contracts specialist
procurement -contracts specialist - pioneering fortune 100 professional services firm - london - £40 - 45k + PACKAGE
Over the last five years this pioneering Professional Services major has edged away from its FTSE 100 competitors, and with a forecast to double in size over the next six years now is an exciting time to be joining the team. Like any industry leader this conglomerate sits in first place because they employ the best people, and now they need a high calibre Procurement & Contracts specialist to join their ranks and deliver expert advice to a major Fortune 500 client.
As Associate Manager for Procurement & Contracts Services you will:-
- Provide subject matter expertise to major Fortune 500 clients around the end to end procurement process, with a particular focus on negotiating and drafting complex contracts
- Facilitate the development and execution of a variety of third party commercial contracts in accordance with a major Fortune 500 client's policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements
- Provide clear guidance to the client's business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters, leading more than one engagement
- Act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Assist with training and coaching to other contract specialists on legal review and interpretation
- Expand your category knowledge around IT, Marketing, Professional Services, and FM
- Use your foreign language skills to liaise with senior stakeholders, negotiate with suppliers and draft contracts in English and either German, Dutch, Italian or French
Required procurement / contracts experience & qualifications:
- Expertise around the full procurement & contract management lifecycle, including engaging with legal teams and providing advice around 3rd party commercial contracts
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a fast paced and forward thinking Blue Chip environment where you will be considered an SME for complex negotiation and contract drafting by some of the world's finest Fortune 500 brands, therefore paving your way to Senior Commercial Management.
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email email@example.com
Key skills: Contracts Management, Contract Services, Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Software, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, Telecoms / Telco / Telecommunications