Procurement Manager, Indirects - Global
Procurement Manager, Indirects - Global Retail Brand - London + Home Working - £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
£ Multi-Billion Retail Giant seeks passionate Procurement specialist to take ownership of their complex GNFR (goods not for resale) expenditure and lead a team of two Sourcing specialists. The company has just begun a major overhaul in an attempt to raise their strategic procurement capabilities, as well as become a world-class model for sustainable sourcing, so now is an exciting time to join their journey.
As Procurement Manager for Indirect spends you will:-
- Report into the Head of Business Intelligence and liaise with Departmental Heads critical to the success of this improving Procurement function (Head of Finance, Operations, Legal etc)
- Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Influence strategy development & implementation for key spend categories across generalist indirects including FM, HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Travel, Fleet, Couriers, IT & Technology etc
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Mentor and coach more junior Procurement & Sourcing team members, assisting their development as you in turn grow towards Procurement Directorship
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within FTSE 250 companies
- Relevant indirect procurement category experience (listed in initial paragraphs)
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This expanding Retail & FMCG brand rarely goes to the external market, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at a senior level and progress within a collaborative and rewarding environment. The Firm has a generous flexible working policy and holiday allowance, so their new team member will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, L&D Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Legal Services & Consultancy Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FM Procurement, Fleet Procurement, Logistics Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure