Associate Director, Global Telecoms Sourcing
Associate Director, Global Telecoms Sourcing - Iconic FTSE 100 Professional Services Giant - £50,000 - 70,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits - London + 2 days Home Working
Due to colossal expansion this globally renowned Blue Chip brand is urgently seeking a Telecommunications Procurement expert for their leadership team. The Firm is on target to realise it's ambition to double in size by 2020, and the successful applicant will play a key part in achieving this goal through delivering cost efficiencies through skilful negotiation and relationship management.
Associate Director, Global Telecoms Sourcing role profile:-
- Immediately taking control of a large pipeline of Global Telecoms deals & procurement projects spanning Voice, Fixed, Mobile, WAN, LAN, Data Centres etc
- Building strategic supplier relationships with major Telecommunications vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, Lucent, Vodafone, BT, Juniper, F5, leveraging longer term commercial benefits as well as cost savings
- Positioning Procurement more strategically within the organisation through winning crucial backing from senior Partners & Executives
- Setting the pace for less experienced Procurement and Sourcing professionals amongst the team, instilling a high performance culture and demonstrating best-in-class
- Impressive Procurement & Strategic Sourcing track record from within global matrix environments
- Subject matter expertise within IT & Telecommunications Procurement categories
- Proven ability to achieve £ Multi-Million cost savings, mitigate risk and build fruitful relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
The Firm has an outstanding reputation for helping intelligent and commercially savvy individuals progress their careers, and as a result a high proportion of their Senior Managers & Directors are home-grown. This is a brilliant opportunity to break in at a senior level and grow your own career, whilst aiding others to do the same.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Telecoms, global deals, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing, telecommunications
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Associate Director, Global Telecoms Sourcing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly