Senior Procurement Manager, Greenfield Indirects
Senior Procurement Manager, Greenfield Indirects - Global FTSE 100 Financial Services Giant - London + Flex Working - £55,000 - 70,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Opportunities for International Secondment & Relocation
Due to the previous incumbent being relocated abroad, this multinational Blue Chip is seeking a passionate Procurement expert to join their centralisation journey. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career progression and has yet again been voted into The Times' 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, so this could be an excellent career move for a proven Procurement specialist looking to continue one's upward career trajectory.
Senior Procurement Manager, Greenfield Indirects role overview:-
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiatives
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals spanning Marketing, Professional Services, HR, Technology, Travel and FM categories
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
- Managing an experienced (5 years') Procurement Specialist, assisting with their professional and personal development until they can usurp your position and you can in turn be promoted to the Procurement Leadership Team
- Indirect Procurement expertise with a CV that demonstrates impressive achievements such as cost savings, risk mitigation and establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Worked within a leading FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 firm, having progressed from junior procurement & strategic sourcing positions to Procurement & Category Management (e.g. Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Assistant Category Manager within a short space of time)
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred though not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity to accelerate your procurement career within a globally revered FTSE 100 firm and enjoy a collaborative and intelligent atmosphere.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, sourcing, negotiation, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, category management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, risk mitigation, risk management, contract management, supplier performance management
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager, Greenfield Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly