COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST
LEGALLY QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SPECIALIST - PRESTIGIOUS GLOBAL FTSE 100 - READING BERKSHIRE - £40-45k + PACKAGE
Over the last five years this pioneering Professional Services major has edged away from its FTSE 100 competitors, and with a forecast to double in size over the next six years now is an exciting time to be joining the team. Like any industry leader this conglomerate sits in first place because they employ the best people, and now they need a high calibre Legally qualified Contracts specialist to join their ranks and deliver expert advice to major Fortune 500 clients.
As Commercial Contracts Specialist you will:-
- Facilitate the development and execution of a variety of third party commercial contracts in accordance with major Fortune 500 clients' policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements
- Provide clear guidance to clients' business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters, leading more than one engagement
- Act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Build subject matter expertise as a contract specialist on legal review and interpretation and progress quickly within this fast growing team
- Expand your knowledge range across Software Licensing contracts and broader Corporate & Professional Services contracts
- Use a foreign language skill to liaise with senior stakeholders, negotiate with suppliers and draft contracts in English and either Dutch, Polish or Russian (NOT ESSENTIAL - ENGLISH ONLY IS ACCEPTABLE)
Required legal / contracts experience & qualifications:
- Expertise around the full contractual lifecycle, including engaging with legal teams and providing advice around 3rd party commercial contracts
- Fluency in English (whilst not essential, fluent Russian, Dutch or Polish would be a bonus)
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a fast paced and forward thinking Blue Chip environment where you will be considered an SME for complex negotiation and contract drafting by some of the world's finest Fortune 500 brands, therefore paving your way to Senior Commercial Management.
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email Emily at email@example.com
Key skills: Contracts Management, Contract Services, Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Software, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, Telecoms / Telco / Telecommunications