Procurement Trade Analyst
A world leading oil & gas company are seeking a technically capable procurement trade analyst to join their innovative and collaborative procurement function. With a significant increase in revenue in 2018 this company are offering you an opportunity to work on the innovation and creation of new tools to enhance their trading performance.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to travel within Europe a few times a year. This organisation have a great social work culture and tend to promote within the company. With several employees gaining promotion year on year.
- Prior experience working within a trading environment providing first class support to the trading team.
- Bring in new innovative technologies ensuring they are within budget and improve trading performance.
- Assisting the procurement lead in negotiation with 3rd parties realising the best value from agreed initiatives.
- Create industry leading solutions within energy management leading to additional revenue
- Manage financial, compliance and regulatory requirements such as the submission of key renewable energy certificates.
Key skills and experienced required:-
- 3+ years experience within a blue chip organisation with exposure to the energy sector
- Great knowledge of energy sector with a full understanding of various regulations
- Knowledge of accounting and various cash flow theories would be desirable
- Excellent Excel user with great VBA skillset essential
- Ability to create macros within Excel essential
- Degree - essential
To apply please send your CV to jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.