Strategic Procurement Manager - ref 6407NR
My Client, a progressive public sector organisation, are currently recruiting for a Strategic Procurement Manger to head up a team who look after the Corporate and Business Category (largest spend area being in IT and Digital).
The successful candidate will have a pro-active and positive coaching / management style coupled with a consultative and business partnering approach. Bringing a strong technical ICT / Digital category knowledge, gained from either the public or private sector, you will further develop a category management and collaborative approach which is underpinned by efficient and streamlined processes.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work in an interesting and stimulating environment with the opportunity to shape strategy and make a real difference.
Candidate skills / experience:-
- Strategic ICT / Digital Category Management experience, gained from either the private or public sector
- Excellent interpersonal / influencing skills, particularly in team management and stakeholder engagement
- An innovative, creative and collaborative commercial style, with the ability to take a holistic view to seek out process and cost efficiencies.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6407NR.
Langley Search & Interim is a specialist recruitment agency for Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain roles across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior level interim and permanent positions from global multinationals to SMEs, across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Financial Services.
Take a look at our website at www.langleysearch.com and join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV. As the leading niche recruiter of Procurement and Supply Chain jobs, we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Telecommunications Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Telecommunications Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Telecommunications Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Procurement Telecommunications Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Category management Telecommunications Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999