IT Procurement VP - Hardware
IT Procurement VP - Hardware & Telecoms - Global Technology FTSE100 Organisation - £80,000 + £90,000 + Package - Central London
This leading Global Technology Brand has been experiencing a colossal level of growth over both mature and emerging markets.
This is a unique opportunity to join the senior leadership of an iconic global brand, renowned for their innovative ways of working.
As the pivotal figure in driving best-in-class strategic sourcing methodologies across IT/Technology Procurement, the successful candidate will enjoy executive stakeholder management, £Multi-Million projects, and clearly-defined progression towards Procurement Directorship.
The IT Procurement VP for Hardware and Telecoms will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a hands on approach with complex global Hardware and Technology deals (ranging from £1M -£50M in size)
- Managing and coaching a team consisting of IT Procurement Managers, Category Managers, Buyers and Senior Sourcing Specialists, who in turn will be managing complex technology deals across Hardware & Telecoms
- Be responsible for global strategy, sourcing execution, stakeholder engagement and vendor management
- Minimise contractual risks to the firm whilst demonstrating year on year cost improvement
- Effectively build a pipeline of deals and develop the appropriate resourcing plans
- Support improvement in processes, policy, systems, management information and reporting
In order to qualify for this Senior IT role you must have:
- Significant IT Procurement and Sourcing experience, including the Hardware sub-category
- Ability to effectively manage a range of stakeholders within global n
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a stand-out opportunity for an up-and-coming IT Procurement professional to focus on best-in-class strategic sourcing in a prestigious FTSE 100 environment, accelerating one's procurement career towards Directorship.
To apply please send your CV to JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Software, Procurement, FTSE 100, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, , Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure