Interim Travel Contract Manager role - ref 6406NR
Role: Indirect Travel Contract Manager
Day rate to candidate: up to c£400 per day Outside IR35
Length: 3-4 months
Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective implementation, improvement and contract management of an awarded travel contract. This will involve reviewing the contract and improving the SLA’s, there will also be a drive on selling the service across the business and increasing the TMC adoption rate. This interim assignment offers the opportunity to make a step change and deliver quick tangible results.
- Travel category experience
- Good stakeholder engagement skills
- Adaptable, solution focussed and innovative approach
For further information please email your CV, availability and day rate to email@example.com quoting 6406NR
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
Apply for Interim Travel Contract Manager role - ref 6406NR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Procurement Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Supply chain Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus